Telecom Business Applications
Telecommunications Service Providers operate in a highly competitive market that requires bringing innovative services to market faster and maintaining robust service processes while reducing cost and complexity. Talent Sketchers addresses these challenges through an operating model and performance management system design, process standardization, alignment to ITIL and different framework across the value chain, and strategies to reduce cost to customer.
Our services for the Telecom industry redefine business operating models to create efficiencies and increase effectiveness by improving agility, shortening time to delivery, and improving customer service.
- Defining a standardized process framework aligned to ITIL across all the projects
- Optimizing applications, delivery structures and automating applications
- Establishing baseline process performance and establishing effective process controls through key performance indicators
- Differentiating service performance to retain high-value customers and increase up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Reducing the cost to serve and optimizing the workforce
Typically there is a strong connection between telecommunications business processes and IT, and Talent Sketchers’s combination of ITIL and internal delivery capabilities can help deliver services more profitability while improving customer satisfaction.
Talent Sketchers Services for Telecom Business Applications Support
- Application Maintenance – Changing or enhancing software to meet changing or increasing business demands in the post-rollout phase of an application
- Application Support – Providing first, second, third line support and on-call support
- Application Migration/Monitoring – Migrating and Monitoring of the Applications as per the client guidelines
- Application Management – The application management layer cuts across all software engineering activities listed above. This typically involves transition management, project management, proactive risk and scope change management, quality management, SLAs
Telecom faces challenges of increasing IT infrastructure and customer support costs and the difficulty of establishing new differentiated revenue generating services in a competitive market.
An on-demand operating environment helps you address these challenges. Automating the monitoring and management of your IT resources can lower costs and provide a foundation for successful new initiatives. Integrating information, business processes and resources across your organization facilitate streamlined operations and market responsiveness, helping drive profits.
Enabling your employees and customers to be more productive can also lower costs and help maximize profits.
Leveraging its experience with leading telecommunications companies, Talent Sketchers helps you manage today’s industry challenges and support the business on demand. Talent Sketchers solutions highlight how clients can help telecom companies rapidly deploy new resources, delivery monitoring while minimizing costs and maximizing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Looking at the lower margins, telecom operations today is a very cost sensitive business and companies look to minimize the cost and generate maximum revenue.
Cost minimization opportunities are found throughout telecom operations. Over a period of time all the divisions hire and form their individual teams, often without cooperation or internal communication.
Multiple resources are hired with similar skill sets across the different BUs, owners and different business purposes. Resources that could be shared are instead insulated and used inefficiently.
Deliver new cost-effective telecom services to help generate revenue
The cost of acquiring and supporting customers also continues to grow. The telecommunications industry faces high levels of customer churn. Establish an on-demand operating environment to integrate resources and simplify IT management.
To help your telecommunications company minimize costs and drive profits, Talent Sketchers provides solutions to create a flexible on demand operating environment. An on-demand operating Environment integrates people, processes and information while simplifying IT infrastructure management.
An on-demand operating environment can help you connect disparate resources into a seamless, flexible and responsive organization.
For any telecommunications company, Talent Sketchers’s foundation for establishing an on-demand operating environment consists of two main pillars:
- Infrastructure management : Infrastructure management streamlines management of existing IT resources to help lower costs.
- Integration of people, processes and information : Integrating people, business processes and information throughout your organization drives flexibility and responsiveness.